Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RagDyeR RagDyeR is offline

Default Automatic page numbering with multiple sheets in a workbook

Simply select all the sheet tabs before printing.

Click in the first, hold down <Shift, and click in the last ... then print.
--
HTH,

RD

"forest8" wrote in message
Currently I have a workbook with 5 worksheets. If I print each worksheet
separately, there would be 12 pages in total. I want to have consecutive
page numbering on all the sheets so that the page numbering is from 1 to

12
instead of page 1 of 2, page 1 of 3, etc.

Is this possible with Excel?

Thanks
Julie