Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default workbook page numbering

My workbook pages are divided into pages---

When printing the entire workbook, I would like to the page numbering start
over for each page in the workbook.

As I print the entire workbook, numbering is 1 of 40, 2 of 40 - etc

I would like 1 of 10 for the first page - 1 of 5 for the second page, etc as
I print the entire workbook.

Can this be done.

Jackie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc