Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sheet protection on MAC

When you protect a sheet On the PC Windows platform
you are given 15 to 20 seperate Check-boxs for different
things that you can Include/exclude.. How is this done on a
MAC? When I do the Tools, Protection... ProtectSheet...
I don't see the same options - my Client over the phone says
there are only a couple options, one dealing with Objects?

Any help appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jim May -

There are fewer protection options in Macintosh versions of Excel.

For more assistance, you should mention the specific versions of Excel,
e.g., Mac Excel X or Mac Excel 2004.

And, you may get more helpful responses by posting in the following
newsgroup

microsoft.public.mac.office.excel

By the way, you will avoid offending Macintosh users if you refer to "Mac"
instead of "MAC."

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Jim May" wrote in message
When you protect a sheet On the PC Windows platform
you are given 15 to 20 seperate Check-boxs for different
things that you can Include/exclude.. How is this done on a
MAC? When I do the Tools, Protection... ProtectSheet...
I don't see the same options - my Client over the phone says
there are only a couple options, one dealing with Objects?

Any help appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

make tha t Advice taken....

"Jim May" wrote: