Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saved an e-mail attachment in OLK4B after editing. Can't find it

Someone sent me an e-mail with a spreadsheet as an attachment so I could edit
it. I did edit it, and I clicked on Save As and on the drop down it had
OLK4B. I didn't save it in My Documents. Now I cannot find it. Where is
OLK4B? How can I retrieve this spreadsheet. Also, on a list on Excel, I need
to group things under 4 headings. Can I cut and paste multiple selections all
at one time if they are scattered about?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe a path like this
C:\Documents and Settings\IlliterateInExcel\Local Settings\Temporary
Internet Files\OLK4B
--
Mike Q.