Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need help on how do I automize data that is in different worksheet

Hi,

In excel 2003, I have different folders for regions 1 thru 10, which has 20
different worksheet by each state in that region and worksheet has revenue
and expense data in them for one year. I manually enter the data from these
worksheets to another folder which I have created by say 1 thru 6 in one
workbook and 7 thru 10 in another workbook. These workbooks have one
consolidated worksheets which consolidate all the data from this main
worksheet and just shows the main a/cs and not the sub accounts. This is
usally kept yearly basis.
so following year, I have to clear all the data and make the ending bal of
prior year in workbooks to make beg bal of current year.

Can some help me to automize this

Gold