BrianR

Default How do I update from Excel 2002 SP-1 to SP-3

I am having problems with files that I send to people that are on version
Excel 2002 SP-3. When they try to print it out the page breaks show
differently then they do on my computer. The only difference we can see is
between the SP-1 and the SP-3 but I cannot find a specific download for SP-3
for Excel 2002. Any ideas? Thank you.
Gordon

BrianR wrote:
|| I am having problems with files that I send to people that are on
|| version Excel 2002 SP-3. When they try to print it out the page
|| breaks show differently then they do on my computer. The only
|| difference we can see is between the SP-1 and the SP-3 but I cannot
|| find a specific download for SP-3 for Excel 2002. Any ideas? Thank
|| you.

Go to Office Update - that will tell you all the relevant updates available.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Gord Dibben

Brian

MS Download site for Office Xp SP1, 2, 3

You should also go to the Office Update site and let MS give you a list of
what updates you need.

You will find a link on the page above.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP