Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Locking Info only which came from another worksheet

I have an excel 2003 File (Workbook) with several worksheets. Some info in
the worksheet that I want to preserve is derived from the other worksheets.
I want to retain the actual values in the main worksheet and delete the other
worksheets. Is there a way of doing this without getting all the #REF
messages after I delete the other sheets. Is there a way to keep the values
without having to save as read only, because I then want to do some
additional work on the worksheet without disturbing the "protected"
information.?
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You should break the link between your sheet with another sheets by copy
paste especial value each cell that has link to itself for example if cell
A1 has link right click on A1 and choos copy and then right click on A1 again
and choos paste espacial and then choos value and click on OK.

Thanks,
--
Farhad Hodjat