Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matt

Default holding or locking a worksheet

Let's say I have a file that has 20 worksheets on it. The first tab on the
right is a summary tab. Is there anyway to make it so that the summary tab
never moves. Say if I scroll to the 20th tab, the summary tab will always be
the first tab on the left, instead of say tab 13. Right now I have links on
every tab going back to the summary tab, but was just curious if this was
possible.