Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rich D Rich D is offline

Default Locking Info only which came from another worksheet

I have an excel 2003 File (Workbook) with several worksheets. Some info in
the worksheet that I want to preserve is derived from the other worksheets.
I want to retain the actual values in the main worksheet and delete the other
worksheets. Is there a way of doing this without getting all the #REF
messages after I delete the other sheets. Is there a way to keep the values
without having to save as read only, because I then want to do some
additional work on the worksheet without disturbing the "protected"
information.?
--
Rich D
Armstrong Custom Homes