Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula to change scientific number to regular number or text

"Hi I have a very large column with scientifc numbers that I would like to
change them to a regular number or text.
I don't want to change them manually one by one. Is there any formula to do
that. See example below
column A is the scientific number and I want regular number or text in
column A."
Thank you very much for your help

Scientific Text
2.80E+46 28E45