Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formatting cells

Of a row of numbers I would like to pick the highest to lowest in order?
Or pick the highest number, then exclude it from another search for the next
highest number?
--
Big Bubba
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would like to pick

"pick" is not an Excel term so I don't know what exactly you want to do.
But you might look at the LARGE worksheet function in Help.

--
Jim
"Big Bubba" wrote in message
Of a row of numbers I would like to pick the highest to lowest in order?
Or pick the highest number, then exclude it from another search for the
next
highest number?
--
Big Bubba

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In , Big Bubba
spake thusly:

Of a row of numbers I would like to pick the highest to lowest in
order? Or pick the highest number, then exclude it from another
search for the next highest number?

Sounds like maybe you want the RANK function?

--
dman