mariagloria

Default pivot tables

Thank for helping me whith this. I nned to create a calculated fiel where
ia can divide a value in a row by the total of the value column. sonething
like this.
+A35/A100 where A100 is the total of the colum. So the result will be a
porcentage. This have to be a calculated field inside the pivor table.

Thank for your help.
--
MG
Debra Dalgleish

Instead of a calculated field, you can add data fields to the pivot table.
In the pivot table wizard, double-click the data field button
Click the Options button
For 'Show data as', select % of column.

mariagloria wrote:
Thank for helping me whith this. I nned to create a calculated fiel where
ia can divide a value in a row by the total of the value column. sonething
like this.
+A35/A100 where A100 is the total of the colum. So the result will be a
porcentage. This have to be a calculated field inside the pivor table.

Thank for your help.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

Peo Sjoblom

Add the items you are totalling twice to the data area, i.e. assume the
header that you have in the data
area is called amounts, right click in the pivot and select the wizard,
select layout and drag the
amounts header a second time to the data, double click it, select options
and % ot total

Peo Sjoblom