Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Anyone else have any ideas??

I posted a question yesterday which one person tried to help me but didnt
know what the solution to my problem is.

Im trying to paste something in a textbox, but when I do this it pastes
whatever i want it to paste in a totally different spot. Instead of pasting
it inside the text box it pastes the item in cell A1
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you trying to paste into the textbox via code or are you doing it
manually. Are you using a textbox from the Control Toolbox or are you using
an edit box from the Forms Toolbar.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"M&M" wrote:

I posted a question yesterday which one person tried to help me but didnt
know what the solution to my problem is.

Im trying to paste something in a textbox, but when I do this it pastes
whatever i want it to paste in a totally different spot. Instead of pasting
it inside the text box it pastes the item in cell A1

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In design mode, it will paste as a picture in Cell A1. Check design mode.
If it is on Exit from Design mode (For Excel-2007 Turn off Design mode -
toggle key), click inside the textbox & paste.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/