Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
shah shailesh shah shailesh is offline

Default Anyone else have any ideas??

In design mode, it will paste as a picture in Cell A1. Check design mode.
If it is on Exit from Design mode (For Excel-2007 Turn off Design mode -
toggle key), click inside the textbox & paste.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

"M&M" wrote in message
I was trying to do it manually copy and paste a directory.
And I made the toolbox from the contol Toolbox

Thanks

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Are you trying to paste into the textbox via code or are you doing it
manually. Are you using a textbox from the Control Toolbox or are you
using
an edit box from the Forms Toolbar.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"M&M" wrote:

I posted a question yesterday which one person tried to help me but
didnt
know what the solution to my problem is.

Im trying to paste something in a textbox, but when I do this it pastes
whatever i want it to paste in a totally different spot. Instead of
pasting
it inside the text box it pastes the item in cell A1