Greg B

Default Any Ideas

I have a problem where excel does not update anything anymore, the problem
is if I copy a sum and paste it into other cells it only gives the answer of
the orignal copied cell. WHen i check the cells they are correct in order
but do not change anything.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Greg

JulieD

Hi Greg

tools / options / calculation - check that it is set to automatic

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Greg B" wrote in message
I have a problem where excel does not update anything anymore, the problem
is if I copy a sum and paste it into other cells it only gives the answer
of
the orignal copied cell. WHen i check the cells they are correct in order
but do not change anything.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Greg

Greg B

I am sorry Don

I didn't know what would be appropriate. I am sure this title would not
cause you to lose any sleep. Except wasting your time to tell me about it

Thanks Greg
"Don Guillett" wrote in message
In the future please try to use meaningful subject lines

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software