Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Record Macro Excel 2007

I've enabled marco in code security however record marco button still
'greyed' out. Has anyone any ideas how to enable record in 2007. It there
some setting I should check?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you have Visual Basic installed? What happens when you press Al--F11?
If you do not get the VB editor you have to run the Office setup program
again and choose to install it. Visual Basic is an option not selected by
default. I think it's under 'shared features' or something like that.

--
Jim