Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I record a macro in Excel 2000?

I have to take a clerical test about Excel 2000. I know that it's going to
ask me to record a macro and do other stuff with it. I have no clue how to
do this! Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Some links

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/macrosvba/UsingRecorder.htm

http://www.mrexcel.com/tip077.shtml

VBA Noob

--
VBA Noob
VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33833

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ToolsMacroRecord New Macro.

Visit David McRitchie's site for "getting started with VBA and macros"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP