Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
NT1 NT1 is offline

Default updating the formula when an excel file is moved.

hi there,

Today, I encounter a problem while doing my little excel files cleanup. I
have 2 excel files. I will called them A and B. There are formulas in
files A which link to cells in files B. When I move files B to another
directory, the formulas in files A all screwed up as it cannot locate the
files B. Is there any way to redo the forumlas without change the forumlas 1
by 1 ?

Much appreciated.

NT

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc