Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pat Pat is offline

Default HOW DO I FIND A FILE WHEN SHORTCUT DOES NOT WORK

I backup my documents on cd. I tried putting them back on my pc. one of
them says file has been moved shortcut no longer works. How can I find this
document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

I would use the computer Start-search. then file name

You may have backed up the shortcut rather than the file. in which case you
may or may not have any luck.