Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LTJ LTJ is offline

Default Ctrl and + on keyboard shortcut doesn't work in 2007

After upgrading to 2007 and getting a new PC, the shortcut Ctrl and + (on the
numeric part of the keyboard to the right) doesn't work anymore. To add a new
row in Excel.
It works if I use the '+' on top of the keyboard.
I'm using Danish keyboard and Danish Excel. Could it be a keyboard thing, I
cannot find anything wrong with the setting for the keyboard. Is the shortcut
gone in the Danish version of Excel 2007. Or is there something I have to do?
--
LTJ
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

While we wait for another Danish version user to chime in I'll mention that
the English version works as before to popup the Insert dialog. Does
Ctrl-Numeric keypad Minus work?

--
Jim
"LTJ" wrote in message
| After upgrading to 2007 and getting a new PC, the shortcut Ctrl and + (on
the
| numeric part of the keyboard to the right) doesn't work anymore. To add a
new
| row in Excel.
| It works if I use the '+' on top of the keyboard.
| I'm using Danish keyboard and Danish Excel. Could it be a keyboard thing,
| cannot find anything wrong with the setting for the keyboard. Is the
shortcut
| gone in the Danish version of Excel 2007. Or is there something I have to
do?
| --
| LTJ

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LTJ LTJ is offline

No the ctrl and minus on numeric keypad doesn't work either.
Maybe it's a keyboard problem.
It's just I read that someone had problems with shortcuts and the polish
version, so I thought maybe the danish version had a problem.
--
LTJ