Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Limiting Results in a Pivot Table

Hi,

have been looking in the online help and cannot find an answer to what I'm
assuming should be a simple job;

I have a pivot table showing countries A-Z in the Page Section, with Minutes
(I work for a Telecoms co) in the Data Section. The Minute values range from
3 through 3 million. How can I limit the data to show, for example, only
those Conutries that have more than 1 million minutes, or between 1 million &
2 million

Many thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

One simple way would be to add an additional column to your table, tilled
Group
Set the formula in this column to be = INT(Minutes/1000000)
Drag the Group filed to the Page area of the PT, (or the Row area) and use
the dropdown to select just the Groups you want.
--
Regards
Roger Govier