Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default EXCEL ALPHABETICAL COLUMN HEADINGS

HOW DO I RESET MY EXCEL TO ALPHABETICAL COLUMN HEADINGS. MY WORKSHEETS COME
UP WITH NUMBER HEADINGS FOR BOTH COLUMNS AND ROWS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yell LOUDER. Please refrain from typing in all CAPS as this is considered
shouting and bad netiquette.
Toolsoptionsgeneralr1c1

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"zprfct" wrote in message
HOW DO I RESET MY EXCEL TO ALPHABETICAL COLUMN HEADINGS. MY WORKSHEETS
COME
UP WITH NUMBER HEADINGS FOR BOTH COLUMNS AND ROWS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rd rd is offline

Tools Options
then on the Settings tab remove the check mark fomR1C1 reference style.

HTH
RD