Erasmus

Default change excel column headings from numeric to alphabetical

All worksheets in my version of Excel (2003) show column headings as numbers
rather than letters. Without alphabetic headings it's impossible to identify
specific cells, needed when working with formulae for instance.
Peo Sjoblom

Toolsoptionsgeneral uncheck R1C1 reference style

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)