Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default make footer longer

I need more space to type something I want to appear on every page....any
thoughts
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Wish I could be more help, but the only thing I can think of would be to
paste your note on to each page manually. Perhaps you can place it in a text
box and just paste the box. Change your bottom margin to accomodate the note.

"Lyndsie" wrote:

I need more space to type something I want to appear on every page....any
thoughts

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Multi-posting the same question with a different subject line will not increase
the 255 character limit in footers nor gain you a lot of positive attention.

See answers to previous posts.

Gord

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:38:01 -0700, Lyndsie
wrote:

I need more space to type something I want to appear on every page....any
thoughts

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Multi-posting the same subject line only creates more confusion. As such
sometimes the subject line is not appropriate to the request.

Challa Prabhu