Alexandra

Default make custom header and footer in excel apply to all worksheets

It's very frustrating to set up a header/footer for every worksheet. I
discovered when I opened Print Preview that even though I'd set a custom H/F
for the first worksheet, it didn't apply to the others and I had to manually
set those for each worksheet.

It would be a lot more helpful to have a toggle switch for H/F such as
"apply to all worksheets" or "apply only to this worksheet"

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Naz

Select all the sheets that you want the header/footer to apply to. Using
shift or ctrl. Then apply the header/footer in the normal way and it will
apply for all.
--

Naz,