-   -   make footer longer (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/151861-make-footer-longer.html)

Lyndsie

make footer longer

I need more space to type something I want to appear on every page....any
thoughts

Karin

make footer longer

Wish I could be more help, but the only thing I can think of would be to
paste your note on to each page manually. Perhaps you can place it in a text
box and just paste the box. Change your bottom margin to accomodate the note.

"Lyndsie" wrote:

I need more space to type something I want to appear on every page....any
thoughts

Karin

make footer longer

The other thing you could do is print the note (alone) on paper and then
print the spreadsheets on to the pre-printed paper.

"Lyndsie" wrote:

I need more space to type something I want to appear on every page....any
thoughts

Gord Dibben

make footer longer

Multi-posting the same question with a different subject line will not increase
the 255 character limit in footers nor gain you a lot of positive attention.

See answers to previous posts.

Gord

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007 10:38:01 -0700, Lyndsie
wrote:

I need more space to type something I want to appear on every page....any
thoughts

challa prabhu

make footer longer

Hi,

Multi-posting the same subject line only creates more confusion. As such
sometimes the subject line is not appropriate to the request.

Challa Prabhu