Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Imbedded button to run macro

I run XL2003
I have designed a button embedded in my worksheet.
I want my new button to run a macro which I recorded.

How do I assign a specific macro to a specific button?

I don't want to customize a button on a menu?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Fritz

If you use a Button from the "Forms" toolbar, it asks you what macro to
assign as soon as you have made the button.

Mike Rogers
--
The only dumb question is the one you did not ask.

"Fritz" wrote:

I run XL2003
I have designed a button embedded in my worksheet.
I want my new button to run a macro which I recorded.

How do I assign a specific macro to a specific button?

I don't want to customize a button on a menu?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Fritz

You can do it with a control tool box button but it is more involved. It
also has its benifits thought. Good luck.
You are welcome, Thanks for posting back

Mike Rogers