Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fritz Fritz is offline

Default Imbedded button to run macro

Daaaa - thanks Mike - what a simple solution. I was trying to do it with a
button from the "control tool box menu". Thanks muchly - off an running

"Mike Rogers" wrote:

Fritz

If you use a Button from the "Forms" toolbar, it asks you what macro to
assign as soon as you have made the button.

Mike Rogers
--
The only dumb question is the one you did not ask.

"Fritz" wrote:

I run XL2003
I have designed a button embedded in my worksheet.
I want my new button to run a macro which I recorded.

How do I assign a specific macro to a specific button?

I don't want to customize a button on a menu?