bfd

Default How do I insert OR in imbedded formulas?

How do I insert OR in imbedded formulas?
David Billigmeier

Well, You embed it.... into a formula.

....Could you be a little more specific??!

Dave

How do I insert OR in imbedded formulas?

bfd

Here is the formula I am trying to enter:
=IF(K3=Living with one Parent, Living with two Parents," ",C3+150)

If Living with one parent or Living with two parents is in a certain cell,
then I want the answer to be a blank cell.

If the reference cell says something other than ...Parent...then I want the
cell to reference another cell to calculate 150 days after that date.