-   -   How do I insert OR in imbedded formulas? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/47674-how-do-i-insert-imbedded-formulas.html)

bfd

How do I insert OR in imbedded formulas?

How do I insert OR in imbedded formulas?

David Billigmeier

Well, You embed it.... into a formula.

....Could you be a little more specific??!

Dave

"bfd" wrote:

How do I insert OR in imbedded formulas?

bfd

Here is the formula I am trying to enter:
=IF(K3=Living with one Parent, Living with two Parents," ",C3+150)

If Living with one parent or Living with two parents is in a certain cell,
then I want the answer to be a blank cell.

If the reference cell says something other than ...Parent...then I want the
cell to reference another cell to calculate 150 days after that date.

"bfd" wrote:

How do I insert OR in imbedded formulas?

David Billigmeier

Ahh, good deal, use this:

=IF(OR(K3="Living with one parent",K3="Living with two parents")," ",C3+150)

Does that help?

Dave