Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Receiving font error

I have a workbook with 8 tabs. 6 of the 8 each have ~15 small graphs on each.
The other 2 have data tables. When I try to print preview or change the font
size (I need it smaller), I get the following error:

"No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook"

I have other workbooks with just as much data in them and have never
received this error. Any thoughts???
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Has to do with "autoscaling" in your charts, not the number of charts.

See KB article

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/215573/en-us

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP