Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Word docs to Excel

I currently have a sales estimating speadsheet in Excel (2007), while the
sales contract is in Word(2007). How would I go about integrating the two
together? I would like to have the contract as a sperate page in the
workbook. The main thing is that I need to have fields in Word so that data
from Excel, customer name, address, job description all update in the Word
document. Thank you for any help. If you need more information or I'm not
being clear, let me know.

Thanks Again,

Eric
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Tip: When you move data from Source location to Target location, you use
Paste Special and Paste Link to main the reference to the source file for
updataion.

In your scenario, you must copy the Sales contract in Word(2007) to a
seperate Worksheet by using paste special, Past Link option. Similarly, you
must follow the procedure when you copy from Microsoft Excel to Microsoft
Word document.

Important: Create ac Table in Microsoft Word to move smoothly bewteen
Microsoft Excel and Word docucment.

It is left to your discretion, to decide which values has to be source for a
given target location.

Challa Prabhu