Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Page Breaks- Printing selected rows on same page

Hello.

My aim is to avoid manually adjusting page breaks.

I have a spreadsheet with multiple rows of variable length. Every few rows
there is a sub-heading for the following few rows. Because the content of
the rows can vary in length, there is no way I can "hard-code" page breaks.

Is there any way to "link" the sub-heading row to the content rows so they
print on the same page?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not in excel.

MSWord offers this kind of formatting--but excel doesn't make a very good word
processor.

--

Dave Peterson