-   -   Page Breaks- Printing selected rows on same page (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/150691-page-breaks-printing-selected-rows-same-page.html)

ToddEZ

Page Breaks- Printing selected rows on same page

Hello.

My aim is to avoid manually adjusting page breaks.

I have a spreadsheet with multiple rows of variable length. Every few rows
there is a sub-heading for the following few rows. Because the content of
the rows can vary in length, there is no way I can "hard-code" page breaks.

Is there any way to "link" the sub-heading row to the content rows so they
print on the same page?

Dave Peterson

Page Breaks- Printing selected rows on same page

Not in excel.

MSWord offers this kind of formatting--but excel doesn't make a very good word
processor.

--

Dave Peterson