Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Import into Excel 2002

Hello all!

I am trying to determine why my data import into excel 2002 is not
working correctly. I have multiple Excel sheets that I am going to
have feeding into one primary one. One sheet I have imported
correctly; although its formatting got shot to hell in the process, it
is still usable and workable.

However, I run into problems with a second sheet. When I do the data
import from the other excel file, I can see the titles for both
columns and rows, but no numerical data. This happens with another
worksheet from the same workbook.

In the excel workbook that I am trying to import from, I notice that
it is read-only. Is this the root cause of my problem? I cannot
understand why it would be - all I am doing is reading data from that
other workbook, not writing to it.

Can someone please help?

Thank you!

-Kevin Kennedy
B/E Aerospace

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jul 11, 11:11 am, wrote:
[...]

UPDATE: I found a workaround by straight up linking the cells needed.