Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Turn off selection marching ants in Excel 2003

Hi,
Wondering if someone could help me out. I have someone who would like
to turn off the marching ants selection in Excel, which occurs when
you do an edit and copy. This person would like the cell to just look
normal when a copy command is executed, have no marching ants around
the cell.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tell that someone to hit the escape key.

But then there won't be anything in the clipboard--maybe that person should hit
the escape key after the paste (not after the copy).

--

Dave Peterson