Audrey

Default Adding two text cells together

I'm using Office 2000. Is there a way to combine two text cells together?

ex. A1 text "micro", A2 text "soft", A3 = "microsoft"

Thank you for your time.

Ron de Bruin

Hi Audrey

In A3 this formula

=A1&A2

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Audrey" wrote in message ...
I'm using Office 2000. Is there a way to combine two text cells together?

ex. A1 text "micro", A2 text "soft", A3 = "microsoft"

Thank you for your time.

Biff

Hi!

No need to post the same question 4 minutes later!

Patience! See your earlier post.

Biff

I'm using Office 2000. Is there a way to combine two

text cells together?

ex. A1 text "micro", A2 text "soft", A3 = "microsoft"

Thank you for your time.

.

Jim

use the =concatenate function. Looks like this. =concatenate(a1,a2)