Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Jon is offline

Default how to transfar data from work book to another one

Hi,
I have two separated worksheets and I need to transfer data from worksheet 1
to worksheet 2 if condition is done. Can any body help me plezzzzzzzzz
Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Jon is offline

In worksheet 1 A1 the contracting date of apartment, B1 payment date, C1
payment status (yes or no). If the contractor does not pay the contracting
money as per payment date, his data will be transferred to worksheet 2. And
if the status of the payment in worksheet 2 being yes, the contractor data
will return again to worksheet 1
Hop this is clear
And thank you a lot for your cooperation

"Jon" wrote:

Hi,
I have two separated worksheets and I need to transfer data from worksheet 1
to worksheet 2 if condition is done. Can any body help me plezzzzzzzzz
Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This seems (needlessly) complex if you are transferring (deleting/adding)
data between w/sheets. Why not have a status on workshhet1 to indicate
payment overdue (not yet paid) and/or late (paid but not by due date)?

"Jon" wrote:

Hi,
I have two separated worksheets and I need to transfer data from worksheet 1
to worksheet 2 if condition is done. Can any body help me plezzzzzzzzz
Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think you need to give this a liitle more consideration: for example, is
Payment Date (B1) the "payment due date" or "actual payment date"; you may
need two fields - one for due and one for actual. and there no field the
monetary amount.

Also think about what analysis you might want to do as this will determine
the data you need.