Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian Anderson

Default I wish automate a cut and paste of data from one work book to ano

I need monthly to insert new budgets into column and over write the last
month's budgets. I would like a formular or macro to do this can you help
please?
--
Andy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
protonLeah

Is the "*copy from*" column always the same from month to month?
Is the "-paste to-" column always the same from month to month?

Do the names of the work*books* change from month to month?
Do the names of the work-sheets- change from month to month?

--
protonLeah

protonLeah's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32097
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=546165

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ian Anderson

Default I wish automate a cut and paste of data from one work book to

The copy from column moves along each month for each monthly budget as the
budgets change each month.

The paste is the same every month.
The work book name stays the same each monthas does the work sheet.

I'm importing data to say cell1A and then using that data form my spread
sheet what ineed to do is comapre that data with that months budget. I have
the variances set up its just wanting automate the moving along one month and
if possible add one month to the othe to give a cumulative year to date #.
Would it help if I sen the spread sheet to you?

Many thanks for your help.

Ian
--
Andy