-   -   how to transfar data from work book to another one (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/148283-how-transfar-data-work-book-another-one.html)

Jon

how to transfar data from work book to another one

Hi,
I have two separated worksheets and I need to transfer data from worksheet 1
to worksheet 2 if condition is done. Can any body help me plezzzzzzzzz
Thanks!!

Toppers

how to transfar data from work book to another one

More information on what is required: for example, what is(are) the
condition(s)? And what data is in what columns etc

"Jon" wrote:

Hi,
I have two separated worksheets and I need to transfer data from worksheet 1
to worksheet 2 if condition is done. Can any body help me plezzzzzzzzz
Thanks!!

Jon

how to transfar data from work book to another one

In worksheet 1 A1 the contracting date of apartment, B1 payment date, C1
payment status (yes or no). If the contractor does not pay the contracting
money as per payment date, his data will be transferred to worksheet 2. And
if the status of the payment in worksheet 2 being yes, the contractor data
will return again to worksheet 1
Hop this is clear
And thank you a lot for your cooperation

"Jon" wrote:

Hi,
I have two separated worksheets and I need to transfer data from worksheet 1
to worksheet 2 if condition is done. Can any body help me plezzzzzzzzz
Thanks!!

Toppers

how to transfar data from work book to another one

This seems (needlessly) complex if you are transferring (deleting/adding)
data between w/sheets. Why not have a status on workshhet1 to indicate
payment overdue (not yet paid) and/or late (paid but not by due date)?

"Jon" wrote:

Hi,
I have two separated worksheets and I need to transfer data from worksheet 1
to worksheet 2 if condition is done. Can any body help me plezzzzzzzzz
Thanks!!

Jon

how to transfar data from work book to another one

OK, you are right, go a head and show me the mothed please

"Jon" wrote:

Hi,
I have two separated worksheets and I need to transfer data from worksheet 1
to worksheet 2 if condition is done. Can any body help me plezzzzzzzzz
Thanks!!

Toppers

how to transfar data from work book to another one

I think you need to give this a liitle more consideration: for example, is
Payment Date (B1) the "payment due date" or "actual payment date"; you may
need two fields - one for due and one for actual. and there no field the
monetary amount.

Also think about what analysis you might want to do as this will determine
the data you need.