Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SHow user form when opening workbook

Hello I created a user form in VBA . WHenever the workbook is opened I want
the form to show. but I am having problems doing this. Help! thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

call it from a macro named autoexec

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hello I created a user form in VBA . WHenever the workbook is opened I want
the form to show. but I am having problems doing this. Help! thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In a standard module:

Sub Auto_Open()
Userform1.Show ''using the name of your form if different
End Sub

Naturally this will work only if the user enables macros.

--
Jim