-   -   SHow user form when opening workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/147996-show-user-form-when-opening-workbook.html)

Wanna Learn

SHow user form when opening workbook

Hello I created a user form in VBA . WHenever the workbook is opened I want
the form to show. but I am having problems doing this. Help! thanks

dlw

SHow user form when opening workbook

call it from a macro named autoexec

"Wanna Learn" wrote:

Hello I created a user form in VBA . WHenever the workbook is opened I want
the form to show. but I am having problems doing this. Help! thanks

Jim Rech

SHow user form when opening workbook

In a standard module:

Sub Auto_Open()
Userform1.Show ''using the name of your form if different
End Sub

Naturally this will work only if the user enables macros.

--
Jim