Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Looping through data on consecutive pages

I am hoping to create a WorkBook of 20-30 WorkSheets. Each sheet would
include a 5 column x 8 row table of various dates. I would like for a macro
to cycle through each of the sheets, looking for a user-defined month (eg,
June) within the table and, if found, print that WorkSheet, then skip to the
next WorkSheet. If not found, it would simply go to the next Worksheet and
search for the month on that sheet.

I need help with setting up the looping procedure that looks for the date
and then prints or continues on. Can anyone offer guidance? Thanks in advance.
--
- markvi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Markvi,

It might be that you should put all the data in one sheet. Don't stop reading yet. Read
"Data across multiple sheets" at http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/excel_truths.htm

--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...
"markvi" wrote in message
I am hoping to create a WorkBook of 20-30 WorkSheets. Each sheet would
include a 5 column x 8 row table of various dates. I would like for a macro
to cycle through each of the sheets, looking for a user-defined month (eg,
June) within the table and, if found, print that WorkSheet, then skip to the
next WorkSheet. If not found, it would simply go to the next Worksheet and
search for the month on that sheet.

I need help with setting up the looping procedure that looks for the date
and then prints or continues on. Can anyone offer guidance? Thanks in advance.
--
- markvi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks, Earl. I was afraid that was gong to be the answer. I have something
like that setup in Quattro Pro. It works, but the data entry is tedious. i
was hoping to streamline the whole process. Oh well.
--
- markvi