rodante

Default Consecutive data in different sheet

All help you can give me, I will appreciate.

I have dated cosecutive information in a jounal, Dates, Concept, Doc
No. Account Numbers, Figures,etc. Then in another sheets, I have to
transfer that data to individual sheet for each account, as a Ledger.

How can I using a formula can I transfer automaticly the data from the
general sheet to each individual account sheet in a row consecutive
matter?

Example:

Journal
Row Date Concept Doc No Acc No Debit
Credit
6 10/20/05 Telephone 567 500-01 56.00

Transfering to:
Individual Account Sheet Acc No 500-01
Telephone
Row Date Concept Doc No Acc No Debit
Credit
13 10/20/05 Telephone 567 500-01 56.00

Because this Row is the continuing Row with data filed in previous
Rows.

Thanks for all help you can give.
Rodante

--
rodante
rodante's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28251

Anne Troy

Perhaps you can use something like this, though I'm not sure from your
description.
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=318
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"rodante" wrote in
message ...

[...]

rodante

I appreciate your help, lost of information to learn.