Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I did have this working but I want to know how

I have a simple spreadsheet with 4 columns the first 2 columns have user
entered values.

Column 3 & 4 have "=A4*B4" & =SUM($C$4:C4)/SUM($A$4:A4) respectivly and this
works fine.

What I want is Excell to automatically add thes formula when I enter values
into row's 1 & 2. I know I could autofill the formula all the way down but I
want excell to do it as I go. As I said I did get it working but I don't know
how.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That is exactly what I am after but it unfortunatly it will only work on the
first 3 rows as the formula in row 4 uses $$$'s and as a result doesnt work :(

"Ray" wrote:

Check this out:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...02&Product=xlw

I tried it out ... took 4 rows before it started to auto-fill...

ray