Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cannot Move or Copy Sheets

I just got a new computer with Vista Business pre-loaded. It also came with
Office 2007 pre loaded, but with limited number of uses (I guess as a
marketing tool from MS). Since my company had licenses of Office 2003, I
loaded this onto my PC and use this instead of 2007.

Now to the problem, when using Excel 2003, I cannot move or copy sheets to
another Excel books (even though many are open). I can only move or copy the
sheet to the same book or to a new book; no other books are displayed in the
"To Book" dropdown. Any ideas?