Roger B.

Default copy/move sheets within workbook

When I try to copy sheets in a workbook to another sheet in the same workbook
I get the following error message:

A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name 'aa', which
already exists on the destination worksheet.

This repeats many, many times until it ends with something like
'zzzzzzzzzzz'. How can I preclude this from happening? I don't have any
named ranges in the sheet/workbook that this occurs in. Has anyone seen this?
Jim Rech

I don't have any | named ranges in the sheet/workbook that this occurs in.

Yet Excel thinks you do. Grab the Names Manager utility just to make sure
there are no hidden names. Yes, they can be hidden and not show in the
Define Names dialog.

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Download.htm

--
Jim