Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I copy and move selections of data to other sheets?

I need to copy and move selections of data to other sheets in a worksheet.
I have created a column called Group in which I have allocated a number from
0 - 9 to every record using MID function.
I need each group to be copied and sent to a new sheet in the workbook.
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"JEZ838" wrote:

I need to copy and move selections of data to other sheets in a worksheet.
I have created a column called Group in which I have allocated a number from
0 - 9 to every record using MID function.
I need each group to be copied using the group number and sent to a new sheet in the workbook.
Any ideas?