Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I cut and paste a pic & it pastes somewhere else in the doc, why?

I have two tabs in excel and I was trying to cut and paste a picture from one
tab to the next. When I hit paste i didn't find the picture. Later I found
it way at the bottom. How can I make it paste in the cell I clicked on?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Objects like pictures cannot be placed "into" a cell, just layered on top.

When pasting, the object usually is placed over top of the selected cell.

Perhaps the active cell was not where you thought it was and down at the bottom
of the sheet?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP