Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cac cac is offline

Default IS THERE A TOOLBAR ICON FOR THE WRAP TEXT FUNCTION?

In EXCEL2003, is there a way to add a toolbar icon for the wrap text
function? Now I must click FORMAT CELLS, Allignment, Text Control, Wrap
Text. There must be an easier way to accomplish this function that I use
nearly every day!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

when you want to start wrapping the text press Alt and enter. This will
start a new line in the cell and the cell is set to wrap text
--
John
MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003

Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders)

"cac" wrote:

In EXCEL2003, is there a way to add a toolbar icon for the wrap text
function? Now I must click FORMAT CELLS, Allignment, Text Control, Wrap
Text. There must be an easier way to accomplish this function that I use
nearly every day!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why don't you just press alt + enter when you want a new line? Or is this
data that is pasted into the cell(s) that you want top wrap later? Then use
a macro, put it in your personal.xls and attach it to a custom button

Peo Sjoblom

"cac" wrote in message
In EXCEL2003, is there a way to add a toolbar icon for the wrap text
function? Now I must click FORMAT CELLS, Allignment, Text Control, Wrap
Text. There must be an easier way to accomplish this function that I use
nearly every day!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

No toolbar Icon but a macro assigned to a button is possible.

Sub Wrap_Text()
With Selection
.WrapText = Not .WrapText
End With